Thursday, June 15, 2006

Crimson Desire

She struts proud on the polished floor,
Her soles lined with the finest of gold.
Diamonds and emeralds vying to adorn her inviting physique.

She sends them swooning with a flick of her mane,
The concubine in the chambers of even ‘virtuous’ minds.

She haunts my dreams, even living daylights.
I hear her name on the lips of my beloved,
I see her in the fakir’s bowl,
And the longing eyes of the guileless child.

She brings to life, even a near corpse,
And casts her veil betwixt hearts,
That until now had known no knavery.

I want to tear apart her treacherous veil,
And kill her with my bare hands,
The stains of sanguine would adorn them well.
Giving me pleasure beyond Heaven and Hell.

I shall bring the fires from Hell’s own forge,
To burn the traces of her devious hair,
And toss her ashes into the farthest space,
Least anyone even sets their gaze,
On the sinful remnants of her clandestine face.

Oh ye Gods, are you listening?
I ask of you nothing but this,
The will and strength to commit the sin,
Of quenching my thirst for the crimson desire…….

No comments: